Who We Are
Venture Women is a place for all women to gather together to grow closer in Christ and community and to serve others. Our goal is to equip women to thrive in this world and not merely survive, through faith, friendships and fun.
What We Do
- Growth Groups: One of the best way to get connected to other women at Venture is to get involved in a growth group. Visit our groups page for a current list of groups offered for the men of Venture Church.
- Worship Services: Once a quarter we gather together to seek God and to pray and grow in our faith. (Starting January 2020)
- Events: We believe that life should be fun! Join us for one of our events to connect with other women and share life together! Events are advertised across all of our social media platforms.
- Retreat: Every spring we take time to get away and be refreshed. Our retreat is a great way to make lasting connections and go deeper in our in our relationship with Jesus.
- MOPS and MomsNext: MOPS (mothers of pre-schoolers) and MomsNext (mothers of school-agers) is an international organization that connects moms all over the world to a community of women in their own neighborhood. MOPS and MomsNext exist to encourage, equip and develop all moms of kids (pregnancy through 18 years) in their journey of motherhood. We believe that better moms make a better world. For more information, visit our MOPS page.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.